Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:16 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Starting A WoW Podcasting/Blogging Network, Interested?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:43 pm 

Server: Magtheridon
I've always been a huge fan of the communities that grows from amazing games such as WoW, but this is the first time in my extensive MMO gaming history that I've seen podcasting and blogging in such a great degree. It seems like everyday there is a new great source of information and insight from community members such as yourselves and I would like to offer my help so those people can get their thoughts out there. I would like to start a network of WoW bloggers and podcasters to allow people to do just that.

I would be able to offer FREE hosting for blogs, podcasts and anything else related to WoW community endeavors. I would also be able to offer technical and creative assistance in the creation of said blogs or podcast and I would ask for nothing in return. I simply want to participate in my own way.

Anyway, I would just like to see if anyone is interested or see what others think. I know there are similar services out there, but just like blogs and podcasts, one more can never hurt. :)
Feel free to message me if you have questions you don't wish to share publicly, thank you everyone for looking over my idea.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Starting A WoW Podcasting/Blogging Network, Interested?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 pm 

Server: Eredar
I know me personally would be interested.

I've always wanted to start my own podcast, but I know that server and hosting costs may get a tad expensive, and it is just not something I could afford right now. It would be different if I could set something up with someone who shared my interests though, I would rethink the whole thing.

Profile Send private message