Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Naturally Mending
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 am 

Blog Name: Naturally Mending

Blog URL: http://www.naturallymending.blogspot.com/

Blog Focus: The ups and the downs of intentionally leveling a resto druid (against all common sense!)

Character Name: Kestra

Character Server: Stormscale (EU)

Other Information: This blog picks up Kestra from level 50, I have played Resto (against all the usual advice) since sinking my first talent point into the resto tree at level 10. I always wanted a resto druid so my main reason for leveling that way is to get to know the spec well by the time I hit 70, it also helps to as i can lay out my abilities the way I want them rather than having to reshuffle and then relearn abilities and keybinds as a fresh greeny 70.

I have 2 Retired/Shelved level 70's an MM Hunter and a Shadow Priest. So i know my way about, however each new character brings it own unique challenges and this blog is created mostly to record what I learn/discover and implement (usually from trolling/lurking the excellant resources available from this sites many members) along the way, and hopefully to have fun while I do it.

I leave theorycrafting to the more educated and usually troll around looking for the "layman terms" of what "this or that" nerf bat/new feature or ability will do for me. (so thankyou in advance for all that time consuming math and algorithm stuff, now whats the answer?).

The blog is "still under construction" and is a bit "neked" at the moment, this is my first tentative step into the blogging world, and after much consideration and (if I'm honest) a slight lack of HTML code knowledge i've taken the easy and/or cheap way out to having my first blog "hosted", one day this may change but I will wait until I prove I can stick at my latest project, if I like bearing all the world, and if the world like what I bear (totally unintentional string of puns).

Anyway drop by say hello anytime, if your not on my blog roll and would like to be added I'd be flattered to add you.

Edit: I said I "Like HTML", what was I thinking?

WWW Profile Send private message