Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Everybodys Different!
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:23 am 

Server: Kael'Thas
The thing that I think I have most enjoyed over these past 1-2 weeks of blogging is the people that you meet. Well you really don't meet them, but in a way you kinda do. You read whats going on in there head. Some people "Slowly begin to arch there back, and they feel the surge of energy rush through them as they begin to pummel a fierce dragon. Some people just say the B%($* Sindragosa finally went down! Some people do their own version of playing... Like an example on my server, there is a bank toon named bankofzerg, and he owns the AH, and everything in it. One day when I was talking to him he told that his highest leveled toon was his level 10 character. His response was, "Wife won't let me play around on Ebay with real money anymore, so I play on here"

There are just sooooooo many different views, and I enjoy reading/Seeing/ listening to them all, I think thats why I enjoy this blogging thing so much!

And don't be a stranger, feel free to check out other blogs, and just hop from one to another getting lost for hours :)

Mr. Stoneskin

Profile Send private message