Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Your blog can earn you enough money for your game. Yolto.com
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:24 am 

Dear friends,

We would like to introduce the brand new affiliate program of our game cards store, Yolto, and invite you to participate in it.
You can cover your game-related expenses with the passive income that you can earn off your blog
and get instant rebates if you will be purchasing game time cards in the store for yourself.

Our company sells prepaid game time cards on our web-site http://yolto.com/buy/cards.aspx
and in our facebook store http://apps.facebook.com/gamecards/ .

We have developed a new technology that will allow the visitors of your blog to buy pre-paid game time cards
RIGHT ON YOUR PAGE, WITHOUT LEAVING IT. It is secure, simple and convenient. You can read about it
and view the demo here: http://yolto.com/earn/

The ‘vending machine’, as we call it, can be installed in just a couple of clicks into a blog on blogger.com
platform (as a sidebar widget); or by means of a copy-paste into any other jscript enabled html page of a
blog or site. It looks like a conventional banner, but if your visitor clicks on it the overlayed window opens
and (s)he can purchase one of the game cards in this window immediately. The purchased code is delivered in a text (SMS)
message, sent to the mobile phone immediately after the payment by Visa, MasterCard, AmEx
(including the gift and pre-paid cards), PayPal or other options.

Read the explanation here: http://yolto.com/earn/ click the small banner to see the demo
(or try it on our blog http://yoltocoo.blogspot.com) then click the ‘I want to join’ button, log-in with your cell-phone
and get the widget code (or just click the button to install it on your blogger.com blog AFTER THE LOG-IN).
Don't forget to log-in from time to time (the big 'Get Paid' link at the bottom of the page) and collect
your remuneration.

I will post additional information about our store, company and services and support team in this topic Tomorrow;
meanwhile, don’t hesitate to ask your questions I will be more than glad to answer them.

Alex Fedotov
president, On-line Card Technologies, Inc. (Chicago, IL)

P.S. Thank you, Phaelia, for being so kind to create this forum and for allowing us to announce this service
that we’ve been working on for at least a year. We hope this is what many bloggers wanted as a replacement
for the click ads leading readers away from the blogs.

P.P.S. Please be nice to our boy; he’s our son, we love him. :)

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Your blog can earn you enough money for your game. Yolto.com
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 pm 

Server: Moon Guard
Other than loading a Yolto card (which is never really explained as to what it is) or a cell phone account (mine is already paid, no use there) is there any way to receive the commission we make from the blog button? I would think it's possible to get paid via PayPal, which would be a lot easier and, at least for me, more convenient.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 pm 

Server: Elune
After looking at the website, sounds like gold selling, except for the real world. No thanks, I don't need another computer I can't control to go log into things for me or buy things online for me.

(Unless specified.)

Blog @ Fel Concentration | Twitter @ slowpoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:31 pm 

Server: Ravencrest (EU)
Personally I think I'd stick with the adsense or similar. If I was looking for an affiliate program then I would go back to the Amazon one simply because it's a name people know and can trust. I would also go for a scheme that pays in real currency rather than reimbursing in gametime or similar for the simple fact that such a scheme places a cap on your earnings. Using schemes that pay in real money there is not that cap and you can use that to recoup some (if not all, if you are lucky) of the costs of running your site. For one I am paying out a lot more on server costs than I would ever be able to make off a scheme like this for the fact that I only have 1 WoW account. This is just my 2c on the matter though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:24 pm 

@Icedragon

The idea of this affiliate program was: to let bloggers who play games earn enough money for their game (for a game card etc.)
If your blog will be earning more than you need to spend on your game of course we can pay you in PayPal, just ping our store support (StoreSup@yolto.com)

Luv u all. Yolto