A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:24 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Conundrum Effect
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:59 am 

Server: Earthen Ring
Blog Name: The Conundrum Effect

Blog URL: http://wyrmsfire.blogspot.com

Blog Focus: Early site posts feature my personal experiences as a Blood Elf Paladin, soon to feature Death Knight experiences, roleplaying and storytelling, and news. Also included is a small tidbit of personal real life experiences as well.

Character Name:

Horde - Atrias
Alliance - Conundrum

Character Server: Earthen Ring (US)

Other Information: Originally named after my gnome warlock Conundrum, I decided to focus on my personal experiences as a Protection Paladin. Though still early in creation, I am adding content as often as I can. I am not a wiz with coding or site design, but I am trying. I plan to focus on roleplaying my dark and evil Death Knight, my clumsy and funny warlock, and my serious and arrogant Blood Elf Paladin.

I encourage all of you to drop in, say hello, and leave any tips, tricks, and feedback. I did manage to get the WoW Head string included in my HTML so now stuff I link to from their site shows up all cool and neat like. Fun stuff!

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 am 

Server: Earthen Ring
*UPDATES*

Well, I did not like the template that I had. It was too... erm... crayon-y? Is that even a word? I can't explain it, but when I looked at the site, I had this feeling of being poked in the eyes a hundred times with crayons.

So I've gone ahead and changed the whole site. I've even taken some tips from the other sections of these forums and incorporated a condensed initial post with a continuation link at the bottom, much like WoW Insider. I can be a bit long winded and this is the perfect answer!

At any rate, just wanted to say hi. I want to make my blog something a bit more aesthetically pleasing, but I am no good with photoshop or any of the other editing softwares, so... yea.. any idea, throw em my way!

WWW Profile Send private message