Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Heals Inc.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm 

So I wasn't planning on getting truly involved in the World of World of Warcraft Blogs until I had decided on a direction that I would take my blog in. However, I left a comment on the Temerity Jane that she seemed to like and linked me on her main page. Before I knew of the link, I had my first comment from one Ratshag and the pageviews began to increase. So I will be taking my newly created blog in a more specific direction starting today and as such, thought that I might as well take advantage of all that is offered to me.

After reading through the latest few posts on a great many number of blogs, I came across this community and decided that it would be worth the time to introduce myself, or rather, my blog.

The blog is called Heals inc. I named it this because my most advanced and highly played character is my Holy Priest who is working her way through the Illidan fight. However, I have two other 70's and many opinions on things that perhaps I shouldn't get involved in. But has that ever stopped any of us?

So anyway, feel free to check out what I have so far, the link is in my signature, and come back in the future, for I plan on sticking with this to see how it fleshes out.

"Two toed because that implies a disability to perform tasks due to the fact that sloths derrive their power from their toes."

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 am 

Looking good mate.

Saved a bookmark and I'll keep checking back on a fellow holy priest :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:18 am 

Hey nice blog, and welcome. Always good to add another blogger to the list. I'll be watching your blog, hope you don't quit like the majority of bloggers do.

I run spelldamage.com, which is a theorycrafting tool/blog for Mages, Warlocks, and Priests. I made an introduction in this forum, so I won't go into detail here. Just wanted to let you know, if I find something interesting on your site, I may make a post on my site about it.

Take care!