A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Piercing Shots - a PvE Hunter Blog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:23 am 

Server: Thorium Brotherhood
Blog Name: Piercing Shots

Blog URL: http://piercing-shots.blogspot.com/

Blog Focus: Playing a Hunter in PvE content, especially raiding. I have guides for new hunters, some leveling content, and posts that demystify the latest theorycraft about the class. No spec restriction, although it tends to be about Survival and Marksmanship since those are the predominant raid specs at the moment.

Character Name: Prathi

Character Server: Scarlet Crusade (US)

Other Information: I would love to see a readership I can interact with. Want someone to take a look at your level 40 hunter's armory and offer some suggestions? I'd be happy to, and the same with your 80 hunter. Questions about current or past raid content or tips for a specific encounter? Send 'em in! Confused by armor penetration? Let me know!

The official posting schedule is weekly, with the week's post written ahead of time and scheduled for 12:01 A.M. on maintenance Tuesday. However, I like to write, so I will often post things - little anecdotes, random observations, whatever - in the middle of the week. Please stop by whether you're a raiding hunter or you're leveling a hunter gathering alt!

Profile Send private message