was created to facilitate the exchange of information and foster community among Warcraft blog authors. While we all appreciate and thrive upon building our own separate communities of readers and -- in some cases, members of the class upon which we have focused -- we are all part of the same community. Many of us struggle with the same problems, be it the cumbersome migration from one blog platform to another, knowing what stats are the most helpful, or gold spammers trying to take advantage of a publicly available platform. By sharing what we've each learned individually, we increase our collective knowledgebase. And all without having to hunt down an e-mail address or post a comment in an attempt to contact each other!
I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to get to know your fellow blog authors and be generous with what you've learned! FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINESIn order to join the private forums, you are expected to be a contributor to a World of Warcraft blog. What qualifies as a World of Warcraft blog is at the sole discretion of Blog Azeroth. Your blog should be listed as your website under your profile.
In general we will leave it to you, the community, to police yourselves.
Some things to keep in mind when posting:
- Bloggers, which come in every flavor, should feel comfortable to read posts and contribute their ideas and opinions.
- Respect others and their opinions.
- No personal attacks or derogatory comments about blogs or authors will be tolerated.
- No derogatory remarks against any race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, etc will be tolerated.
- Excessive foul language and any obscene images will not be tolerated. While we don't expect that this site is family friendly, we do want to maintain a positive image as civilized adults.
- Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Blog Azeroth reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, at its sole discretion.
- Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that are off-topic may be closed by the moderator.
- Private Discussions: Sometimes a discussion thread strays off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. For these exchanges, use the private discussion feature that is provided through the Blog Azeroth PM system. Public forum posts should be reserved for matters of interest to the general community.
- Posting Messages: Posting the same message to many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by our moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board, moderators will move topics that are posted inappropriately.
- About our Moderators: Forum Moderators are community volunteers that give up their time to help build a better community. They will assist with focusing topics and enforcing guidelines. They have the ability to edit/delete posts, to move, close or delete topics, and to temporarily moderate users’ posts. Our moderators are equipped with Kevlar flak jackets and an unlimited supply of admin bricks. Do not attempt to engage them in direct combat.
- Disclaimer: Any messages you post will stay available to the public for as long as this discussion board is online. Please post carefully, once you have posted your message it is here to stay. We will not edit the content you wrote unless it does not conform to these guidelines. If we edit a post and you do not like the changes, we will delete the message at your request.
- If someone has posted copyrighted material. otherwise illegal material, or material that does not conform to the guidelines outlined above please notify Blog Azeroth so that it may be removed.