Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Alt-aholics Unite!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:07 pm 

Blog Name: Alt-aholics Unite!

Blog URL: http://altsunite.blogspot.com

Blog Focus: People who suffer from alt-aholic syndrome, casual play, multiple classes, WoW in general

Character Name: Parise, Arogos, Mckahlder, Samoflange, Sepricus

Character Server: Dalaran (Parise, Sepricus, Mckahlder), Coilfang (Samoflange), Emerald Dream (Arogos)

Other Information: I have problems concentrating on one toon at a time. I play whenever I can. When I'm with my fiancée and we play, we play toons that we try to level together. Besides WoW, I love video games in general. I grew up in the Ending of Atari/Beginning of the NES era, so I've been playing for a long time. RPG is my current favorite genre of choice, followed by RTS (for computer), shooters, and Hockey games. I'm a big Hockey nut. I'm also a huge Star Wars fan.

Started playing MMO's when Star Wars Galaxies came out. To this day, that game is still a heart breaker. I have been playing WoW since launch. I always loved the RTS games, so I was quite overwhelmed, to say the least, the first time I walked through the city of Stormwind.

I started this blog because WoW is a part of my life. I love the story and the scenery. I may also be the only person who has been playing from launch that has not got a toon leveled up past 50! Sounds horrible, I know. But I don't care what others say. I love this game! :D

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Alt-aholics Unite!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 am 

Server: Earthen Ring
Don't feel left out. I have also been playing since launch and to date, I have only just barely gotten to level 66 on my Blood Elf Paladin. I have problems concentrating on one character, and for a long time, one server in general. When WoW first launched, I had a lot of real life friends on a few different servers. I bounced around between those but eventually landed by myself on Earthen Ring.

As of right here, here's a list of the toons I have:

Atrias: Level 66 Blood Elf Paladin
Khelandros: Level 1 Human Paladin (saving the name for my Death Knight)
Pheras: Level 20 Night Elf Rogue
Arce: Level 20 Human Mage
Conundrum: Level 12 Gnome Warlock
Cravax: Level 8 Draenei Warrior

Wow, that's a lot!

WWW Profile Send private message